Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Member, Documentation, and Development

Hello, All!

My name is Sean, and I'm a new addition to the BlueMesh Project. I have gotten more or less set up, and I plan to spend the next week or so working on the documentation in the project. My goal is to have a clearer and more explanatory API as well as supplying written instructions for various tasks both internally and externally.

This has a twofold purpose. The first, and most important in my mind, is that it will make the library much easier to read, understand, and implement to any developer using it. The second is that it will make development itself easier, as we will have a documentation to fall back on.

Eventually, I will be developing applications myself in this library, which I am also looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment