Monday, September 24, 2012

BlueMesh Test App

Hello,

As Jerry mentioned last week, I've been working on an application to test the basic functionality of BlueMesh. I'm still learning the Android API and the BlueMesh code base, so my confidence in my work is not astoundingly high. However, I have a first draft of something which is at least a good step towards working. I'll be spending the next couple of days making sure that it does what it needs to.

As of right now, I have the test results simply displayed as a Toast message. Ideally, I would like to set up a full graphical interface of some sort, with a list of the tests performed and checkboxes (or something) indicating whether each was successful. I'll also be looking to expand the set of tests as I get more familiar with what the service is capable of, and as the features themselves are expanded.

-Doug

1 comment:

  1. is this all on your git? i'm very familiar with Android API and would love to integrate bluemesh with a school project at the University of Florida for a game. contact me with questions/answers! thanks!

    Mike Seese
    contact@mikeseese.com

    ReplyDelete