Friday, November 11, 2011

This week at BlueMesh

Since my last post I have fixed a few bugs that I found previously and I have added some more functionality.

Bugs fixed:
  • No longer crashes phone on exit
  • No longer crashes phone 5 hours later when exited
  • Enables Bluetooth if it is not already enabled instead of exiting
  • Attempts to stop all Bluetooth activity before starting or restarting the service which used to cause a crash
Functionality added:
  • Added functions to route incoming data to all other devices
  • Added functions to properly stop the service
  • Added functionality to enable Bluetooth if the hardware is present
I am currently working on the last bit of code to actually set up connections between devices which will (hopefully) be working by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment