Monday, October 17, 2011

This week at BlueMesh

This week I have been working on restructuring the code such that it is much more modular.  I am currently finishing writing all of the most basic code needed to setup a mesh network over Bluetooth which will hopefully be done by the end of this week or early next week.  Once that is done, the next step will be to do some extensive testing and write functionality to handle problems with connections.

In order to test my project I need 3 Android 2.0+ devices MINIMUM which seems to be a little bit of a problem.  I currently have my phone (Thunderbolt) and the two RCOS phones (G1), but those need to be upgraded to 2.0 which might take some time.  Unfortunately I still have not found a way to emulate Bluetooth hardware so that I can test my project from my computer so my only means of testing at this point is to use these phones.

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment